You are completely connected with DP4401e portable radio
- Bluetooth 4.0 and integrated Wi-Fi
- Multi-constellation GNSS
- No screen or keypad, 32 channels
With the dynamic evolution of MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios, you’re better connected, safer and more productive. The DP4000e Series is designed for the skilled professional who refuses to compromise. With high-performance integrated voice and data, and advanced features for efficient operation, these next-generation radios deliver complete connectivity to your organisation.
The main features of Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO DP4401e digital portable radios
The MOTOTRBO DP4401e is an ETSI DMR Standards compliant digital radio that delivers operation-critical voice and data communications. Bluetooth audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software upgrades and indoor and outdoor location- tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a powerful audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with industrial noise cancellation for better intelligibility. The latest energy technology delivers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8%.
Safeguard your staff with responsive push-to-talk technology. The prominent orange emergency button on DP4401e radio summons help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary. An integrated accelerometer senses if you’ve fallen and can automatically call for assistance. The radio is tested to tough military standards and is waterproof to IP68. It won’t let you down.
- VHF: 136-174 MHz
- 300 MHz: 300-360 MHz, 350-400 MHz
- UHF: 403-527 MHz
- Non-display and non-keypad model
- 32 channels
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Indoor location tracking
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Multi-constellation GNSS for increased location accuracy
- Lone Worker function and built-in Man Down accelerometer enhance user safety
- Over-the-air software updates
- Enhanced audio quality
- Improved expandability
- Better battery life (up to 28 hours)
- Better range (up to 8%)
- Better waterproofing (IP68)
- 5W (VHF) / 4W (300MHz/UHF) maximum transmit power
- 0.5 W audio output
- Dual analogue and MOTOTRBO digital capable
- Dedicated emergency button and 3 programmable buttons
- IMPRES audio for consistent sound quality with SINC+ advanced noise cancellation
- Improved receiver sensitivity for up to 16% greater coverage
- Direct mode, Conventional, IPSC, Capacity Plus and Capacity Max compatible
- Wide Range of Accessories